Wednesday 11 August 2010

The A - Z of Making Money at Home




From today I would like to introduce you to the wonderful world of Making Money!

In order to try and cover every subject I can think of (and I know I will forget something, so please get in touch and tell me what I miss out and I will research and include it!)

Welcome to the A -Z of Money Making Opportunities

There surely will be something for everyone, please keep checking back.

Today is A:

Advertise on your Car

You have probably seen cars around today with advertising displayed on them, but did you know that even ordinary drivers can earn money for displaying adverts.

You must hold a valid UK licence, a current MOT (if applicable), Insurance and Road Tax.

When applying the companies prefer those who live in large cities or who can prove that you drive extensively through the motorway system.


www.ad-wraps.co.uk
www.comm-motion.co.uk
www.adsoncars.com
www.autocarwraps.com



Something to think about

Enjoy your day

No comments:

Post a Comment